Optimize Pre-Season Buying and Localized Inventory Assortment
Are you frustrated with slow turns, inventory imbalances or under performing locations? Would you like to improve your pre-season assortment planning process? With Q Localized Assortment, buyers and planners have an automated scoring machine that analyzes assortments and items, store by store, across a number of performance areas. It provides the knowledge required to make significant improvements in assortment mix and balance, ultimately driving higher sales, margins and inventory productivity.
Imagine having the power to automatically score items in each assortment at each store, every week. Augmenting your existing assortment planning and allocation systems – including JDA, Oracle/Retek or even Excel – Q Localized Assortment helps:
- Monitor store performance with automated store-level scoring on a weekly basis
- Review detailed results assortment by assortment and store by store
- Optimize your store inventory by a range of factors including size productivity, price and depth
- Track sales, sell thru inventory and gross margin performance at store grade and region
As a component of Q Merchandising, our Localized Assortment analytics surpasses traditional business intelligence tools that make you hunt and mine for the opportunities and problems holding back your business– it helps you recommend and take action. With Dashboards and Playbooks designed specifically for merchants, Q Localized Assortment offers key pre-season insight into specific assortment planning problems that will reduce in-season assortment management headaches.
As shown in the diagram, our powerful Retail Exception Engine constantly tags and prioritizes exceptions by item, assortment and store, creating invaluable new data and metrics that drive your localized assortment decisions.
Q Localized Assortment plays a key role in a retailer’s overall Decision Orchestration Platform by answering critical questions like:
- Depth and Breadth – How many choices should be offered in each store/assortment? How many units behind each choice?
- Balance – How do I optimize sales and inventory mix at levels like size and price?
- Service Level – When’s the best time to deliver this item? What is the stockout position of each assortment?
Improve Product Lifecycle Management
Q Localized Assortment constantly tags imbalances and creates automatic scoring and helps optimize size allocation at a store level like you have never seen before. If you’re ready to improve decision across the entire product lifecyle from pre-season localized assortment planning to rapidly making in-season adjustments then contact QuantiSense today to learn more.