A Proven Data Foundation Optimized for Retail Analytics
At QuantiSense we know the good, the bad, and the ugly of retail data. That’s why we’ve invested years in perfecting a robust data warehouse and bullet-proof ETL systems that produce clean data. And we’ve connected with countless source data systems, creating a vast library of pre-built connectors along the way.
Designed to help retailers jump start their BI initiatives, Q Foundation fills the gaps for retailers that have no existing data warehouse or data model. This proven data foundation includes a multi-channel, multi-company, multi-currency data warehouse, enterprise data model, ETL and pre-built operational retail reports with countless KPIs. By working with QuantiSense you can start reaping benefits from business intelligence – in as little as 60 days – while adopting a solid foundation for future growth.
No Data Warehouse? No Problem
The QuantiSense Data Warehouse features a retail data model designed and tuned based on decades of retail experience. The model houses key data common across all retailers, and is quickly configurable for the unique business practices of your retail operation. The data warehouse also contains unique features such as QuantiSense's Inventory Compression, which reduces storage needs to a fraction of the size of traditional data warehouses, and greatly increases system performance and response times.
Our out-of-the-box Extraction, Transformation, & Loading (ETL) systems include a staging area and pre-built connectors that streamline the effort of mapping source systems into the QuantiSense Data Warehouse. The result is outstanding performance that speeds queries and rapidly provides insight to business users. QuantiSense ETL is also designed to populate a QuantiSense Data Warehouse residing on a broad range of target database platforms including Netezza, SQL Server, Teradata, and more.
Integrate Retail Data from any Transactional System
Leading retailers are using the QuantiSense suite with a wide variety of source data systems – both packaged and homegrown – for retail merchandising, warehouse management, forecasting, and inventory replenishment information. QuantiSense has interfaced with dozens of systems from industry leaders such as JDA, Manhattan Associates, Island Pacific, Oracle, SAS and STS, as well as countless legacy systems.
And since the QuantiSense solution can be installed behind your firewall or accessed via cloud delivery as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), you control how the software fits in your overall IT environment.
Expand Your Analytics Across the Enterprise
A configurable framework, the QuantiSense Foundation is designed to extend beyond merchandising and store operations data to almost any area of your retail enterprise. You can expand analytics to include any department such as marketing, accounting and finance, supply chain, sourcing, human resources, and real estate – the possibilities are almost limitless.
- Marketing/CRM – Promotions, loyalty program and campaign managers leverage Q Customer as an integrated repository to plan and execute more effective merchandising and promotions based on insights gained from data on customer loyalty, sales transactions, registries, wish lists and surveys along with store performance.
- Accounting and Finance – Controllers and financial analysts can use analytics across payables, receivables and the general ledger to improve cash flow, enhance financial performance, control costs, maximize profitability and boost sales.
- Loss Prevention – Your team can take loss prevention to the next level with fraud detection across all channels and multiple systems – even at very granular detail like cashier-level transactions. QuantiSense enables multi-channel loss prevention analytics in the areas of: returns, refunds, voids, discounts & price overrides, coupons, gift cards, employee sales, and more.
- Human Resources – Store management can quickly on-board new hires and provide best practices training using our analytics and playbooks. Q Store Ops improves talent management by tracking employees, wages and even contests and other incentives designed to motivate associates to improve customer service, increase top line sales, or promote a specific item.
- Pricing – Merchants can easily track price and markdown status by location over time providing the ability to analyze pricing structure across the chain with overrides by store and zone.
- Sales -- Instead of cumbersome paper reports, executives can analyze dynamic timeframes for time series, period-to-date, and period-over-period comparisons across geography, location, time, and vendor. The QuantiSense solution also integrates pre-audit sales data for more rapidly delivered “flash sales” results, with the ability to substitute audited data as soon as it’s available.
- Sourcing – Procurement and sourcing managers apply analytics to improve shipment visibility, automate processes, and collaborate with suppliers.
- Supply Chain/Logistics – Transportation and logistics managers leverage powerful analytics that review merchandising and store operations trends in order to minimize stockouts, reduce costs and improve overall supply chain performance
Ready to learn more? Contact QuantiSense today.