Maximize Sales and Margins with Comprehensive Customer Analytics
Has the explosion of customer interaction systems made it more difficult to get a complete view of the customer?
Is your organization struggling to connect the dots between Marketing, Merchandising and Store Ops?
Do you need the ability to quickly analyze information from your loyalty programs?
Today’s retailers are challenged to see all customer transactions and interactions across all channels and markets. That’s why QuantiSense Customer Analytics provides the powerful ability to automatically identify the hidden relationships between your customer, product, store, web and social interactions – ultimately orchestrating more effective marketing and merchandising decisions.
Purchase history is only the beginning. With Q Customer your promotions managers, loyalty program managers, campaign managers, store managers and assortment planners have access to all shopper interactions – even those created via e-commerce, email campaigns, customer service and more. And that means marketing and merchandising executives alike have more power to segment customers to highlight product affinity, customer loyalty and response to promotions as well as fine tune assortment choices based on purchase decisions made by your most valuable customers.
Improve Promotion and Campaign Management
Leveraging your existing CRM systems, Q Customer employs advanced analytics to deliver the 360° view of all customer interactions – including purchases, returns, promotions and preferences – required by your merchandising and marketing managers. This powerful solution includes the ability to:
- Create a Comprehensive Customer Data Repository – By integrating data from a wide variety of sources including existing CRM solutions across multiple channels, brands and applications, email management solutions and customer service applications, along with info from third party vendors such as Nielsen and Acxiom
- Augment Customer Information – By adding attributes such as Recency, Frequency and Monetary Value (RFM) model scores, marketing segments and segment migration, cohort analysis, as well as demographic and psychographic attributes
- Support Customer Segmentation – Across a comprehensive view of customer interactions including purchases, returns, promotions, loyalty programs, registries and surveys
- Guide Marketing Decisions – With dashboards and scorebooks that highlight sales impact and promotion results and response rates
- Manage Direct Customer Interaction – By guiding store associates involved with personal shopping and clienteling.
If you’re ready to improve promotion performance and campaign effectiveness with better customer insights, RFM analysis, market basket and loyalty analytics contact QuantiSense today.