Ensuring Your Retail Analytics Deliver Results. Real Fast.
In as little as 60 days, your team can start leveraging a fresh approach to retail business intelligence.
Traditional business intelligence implementations can be slow and painful – but not with QuantiSense. Our Core Implementation utilizes a proven methodology and toolset, so retailers of any size can quickly begin realizing value from retail analytics.
We focus on the essential data elements required for the QuantiSense Decision Orchestration Platform to provide visibility into your retail business, both at a summarized and granular level. Our solutions empower retail merchandising and store operation teams with graphical business intelligence dashboards and personalized Scorebooks, as well as best practice Playbooks that help them quickly gain insight, identify recurring issues and take advantage of fast-moving opportunities.
Here’s how the QuantiSense Core Implementation works:
- QuantiSense has pre-defined all aspects of the implementation from ETL to data warehouse design to the executive dashboards, Scorebooks and Playbooks available with each solution.
- Through our extensive experience, we quickly identify common data or functional issues and resolve them.
- From a data perspective, our methodology offers a non-intrusive approach towards your existing databases or data warehouse implementations.
- The implementation’s scope is defined and focused on key deliverables derived from the essential data subject areas.
- The entire process has been productized, which makes it predictable and very efficient.
Our seasoned retail professionals apply a proprietary methodology that separates the Core Implementation into three phases: Mapping & Readiness, Deployment & Data Loading, and Testing & Training. Using this framework we deliver the following elements:
- Retail analytics including executive dashboards, reports and KPIs, along with role-based Scorebooks and Playbooks
- Automated daily data loads and verification of loading success and accuracy
- Testing of the QuantiSense solution including metrics, executive dashboards and role-specific Scorebooks and Playbooks
- Technical and functional training.
The entire process can be completed in as few as 60 days. Our Professional Services team will work closely with you to ensure a successful implementation, putting your organization on the fast track to retail analytics that helps boost sales, increase margins and improve inventory productivity.